New Computer Technology to Control your Farm Environment
Nebula Poultry Climate Solutions work with multiple micro-computers across the farm complex to add more flexibility in climate controls.
The Climate Manager™ is a process control computer capable of measuring and controlling heating and cooling, vents, fans, Co2, boilers, lighting, shading, heating on-off valves or modulation hot water valves.
Most climate computer technology is dependent on one central PC computer. The Climate Manager™ works with multiple micro computers strategically located in various panels throughout the farm complex to give you a true expandable network of controls.
Control the Barn Environment from any Computer
Consult with one of our technical support team specialists on how it can best be used in your growing operation.
Main Screen Display
- Outside weather conditions, solar, temperature, wind and rain conditions
- Temperature and humidity conditions in all barn compartments
- Co2 Levels in each barn compartment
- Displays all vent positions, louvers positions and cooling fan activity
- Temperature, humidity, heating and venting control
- Fan, Co2, lighting, shading, fog and pad control
- Water controls, for flow and volume
- Configure up to 16 Climate zones which can be expanded with additional panels for a total of 32 Climate zones.
- Multi-staged heating programs for hot water, steam and forced air heating.
Complete Environmental Control Programs for Your Barn
- Simple easy to use software programs for raising poultry
- Remote access from any computer or smart phone
- Heating and cooling programs for hot water, steam or hot air heaters
- Day and Night Humidity programs
- CO2 detection and management
- Ammonia sensing capabilities
- Lighting programs
- Outside weather conditions are used to influence the various programs
Complete Barn Control from any Remote Location!
The Climate Manager™ gives you the ability to access your barn computer anywhere, anytime, to check conditions and make any necessary changes.